Our online support group is devoted to helping members dealing with Domestic Violence. This group was created at the request of several individuals who emailed SAFE asking for a support group. We ask that opinions expressed in our group are done civilly and respectfully. No personal or gender based attacks on members of the group. We encourage members to post news articles, reasearch, studies, and any information that might be useful to those in the group.
We are actively pursuing the idea of face to face support groups in the future, but in the meantime -- we hope that our online support group will serve the needs of our members.
To join the support group, go to:
Please read the below rules, if you agree to the terms --- select a topic, and start posting!
Please note that: Your postings to this public forum will become public. The following are the rules that govern use of the Safe4All.org website. By using the Forum, you agree to be bound by these rules and to follow all applicable laws and regulations governing the website. Safe4All.org reserves the right to change these rules at any time. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current Safe4All.org rules and policies. Additionally, Safe4All.org reserves the right to remove, edit, move, or close any thread for any reason. Safe4All.org is not liable or responsible for any content provided by its users.
- Below is a partial list of the types of Content which is prohibited on the Safe4All.org website. Content that:
- Is or could be offensive to minors and the online community.
- Promotes hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual. (These types of postings will be removed and the users account disabled).
- Solicites "mass mailing", "junk mail", or "spamming" our members in any manner. (Users are not prohibited to solicit business through this forum without permission).
- Promotes information that users know is false or misleading.
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct which can be seen as threatening, defamatory, obscene, or libelous.
- Links to sites or images that display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Encourages illegal intent.
- Contains ads or other form of advertising. (These types of postings will be removed).
- Is attacking or slanderous towards MensEnews.org or our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in any manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's work.
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as (contests, advertising, sweepstakes.etc.) without prior written consent from MensEnews.org.
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
Contributions to this forum by users do not necessarily represent the view or opinions of Safe4ALL.org. Advice, opinions, suggestions, and other information by participants in this discussion Forum are those of the author. If users rely on these opinions, suggestions, advice, and information --you do so at your own risk. Participants in the forums are always encouraged to seek professional advice for their own individual situations. You should not rely solely on advice, opinions, suggestions given in the discussion Forums.
Users can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited "user content" they provide to the website or to other users -- to include defamatory or offensive materials. All content on this website is the property of Safe4All.org. By using this forum, you agree to hold Safe4All.org, its affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless from any loss or liability that may arise out of your use of the website.
Stop Abuse For Everyone (SAFE) is in the process of building our online National Directory of Shelters and Services for victims of initimate partner violence who typically fall between the cracks and few services are available: straight men, GLBT victims, teens, and the elderly.
We promote and encourage services for all victims....and accountability for all perpetrators.
To find services in your area - click on the state to view the listings.
Please contact us if you know of any shelters or services that should be added to our database.
Stop Abuse for Everyone (SAFE) has designed this online National Directory of Services for referral purposes only. SAFE is not responsible for the claims of services and the quality of services provided by the programs in our National Directory. We are interested in hearing your feedback on your experiences with these programs (both positive and negative).
Out of Country Services Below:
- Australia - Australian Capital Territory
- Australia - (Nationwide)
- Australia - New South Wales
- Australia - Northern Territory
- Australia - Queensland
- Australia - South Australia
- Australia - Tasmania
- Australia - Victoria
- Australia - Western Australia
- Belarus - (Nationwide)
- Botswana - (Nationwide)
- Canada - Alberta
- Canada - BC
- Canada - Manitoba
- Canada - (Nationwide)
- Canada - New Brunswick
- Canada - Newfoundland
- Canada - Northwest Territory
- Canada - Nunavut Territory
- Canada - Ontario
- Canada - Prince Edward Island
- Canada - Quebec
- Canada - Saskatchewan
- Canada - Yukon Territory
- Czech Republic - Nationwide
- Fiji - (Nationwide)
- France - (Nationwide)
- Internet resources
- Ireland - (Nationwide)
- Japan - (Nationwide)
- Korea - (Nationwide)
- Malaysia - (Nationwide)
- Netherlands - (Nationwide)
- New Zealand - (Nationwide)
- Philippines - (Nationwide)
- Puerto Rico - (Nationwide)
- Russia - (Nationwide)
- South Africa - (Nationwide)
- Taiwan - Nationwide
- Uganda - (Nationwide)
- United Kingdom - (Nationwide)
SAFE is an human rights organization devoted to helping out domestic violence victims that fall between the cracks and often don't receive any help: abused men, abused gays and lesbian, teen dating violence, elderly abuse, and immigrants.
Your professional expertise could be a valuable contribution. Please contact us if you're interested in volunteering your time or expertise. For example, translators could translate our publications into foreign languages, lawyers could offer some legal counsel, people with web ability could offer to do some web work, and so on.
We have a very active volunteer program, so take part in it!