David T. Pisarra, Esq - Los Angeles
He is an internationally sought after speaker on Men’s Rights, Personal Performance, and Leadership Lessons From The Law. His presentations to audiences from California to Virginia and as far south as Mexico have garnered high praise for their entertainment and educational value.
He is the author of four books, three for men: A Man’s Guide To Divorce Strategy, A Man’s Guide to Child Custody, A Man’s Guide to Domestic Violence; and the internationally recognized What About Wally? Co-Parenting A Pet With An Ex.
He is The Lawyer’s Lawyer. His trainings for other lawyers across the nation with Thomson/Reuters have been on topics as diverse as Family Law For Men, International Child Custody, Domestic Violence, and Podcasting for Professionals.
There are many speakers on leadership, but few are able to ground their talks from lessons learned in the trenches of the courts, and the battlefields of business – David Pisarra has the experience and the ability to motivate not just from the top down, but from the bottom up. As an entrepreneur he has built companies, and fixed ones that were in trouble.
He worked his way through law school going into companies that were in distress and quickly managed to find ways to cut costs, motivate the staff, and, build and implement a publicity plan for new client development. As an entrepreneur himself he has built a medical diagnostic company, a law practice and a multi-media publishing company.
Prior Speaking Engagements:
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - MInor's Counsel Training
- Santa Monica Parks and Recreation Department
- BlogPaws Social Media Conference – Falls Church, VA
- WordCamp LAX 2014 – Los Angeles, CA
- Cross-Campus – Santa Monica, CA
- New Visions Foundation – Santa Monica, CA
- Rotary Club of Santa Monica
- California Men's Gathering
- Westside Toastmasters – Santa Monica, CA
- South Bay Study Group – White Zuckerman Warshavsky – Hermosa Beach, CA
- Valley Study Group – White Zuckerman Warshavsky – Van Nuys, CA
· Open Circle Society – Ajijic, Mexico
· American Legion – Chapala, Mexico