- $100 will allow us to print up domestic violence brochures in a new language. Our brochures are unique, often the first publication to serve these populations in that language, so it can have a huge impact.
- $200 will allow us to pay for phone charges and postal charges for one of our state hotlines and court-advocacy programs for one month. This program helps victims of domestic violence avoid being further victimized by their abusers in the legal system, and helps protect them and their families.
- $300 will help us produce new brochures to address teen dating violence (a huge unaddressed problem), elderly partner/adult child abuse, and severe sibling abuse brochures.
- $1,000 will help pay for a training workshop for law enforcement, social service, legal, military, or shelter/crisis line personnel.
- $5,000 will help pay the salaries of essential staff.
SAFE is on the front lines, offering services to those who need it most, and by supporting us financially, you are directly reaching out a hand to those who are trying to escape violent and abusive relationships. And every bit counts! If you can afford to contribute $5, then that will make a difference for somebody.