Primarily for abused men
- MESA Canada provides information for fathering issues affecting battered men.
- Menweb contains several articles about domestic violence against men, including an article from the founder of the first modern women's shelter in the world, and several others.
Primarily for same-sex domestic violence victims
Primarily for abused women
- Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence - Their mission is to increase access to justice for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking by mobilizing the legal profession.
- Law Runner is a search engine for legal documents.
Domestic Violence Resources
- The Fiebert Bibliography - This document is meant to be a companion to the Research flyer above. If anyone tries to discount the research that shows women abuse men, offer them this - the bibliography cites over a hundred research studies which show women are as abusive or more abusive than men in relationships. This 20-page document is a sure way to combat skepticism of the facts about domestic violence.
- The General SAFE, Abused Men, Abused Gay Men, Abused Lesbian's, and Dating Violence brochures are available for service providers and individuals. Brochures are continously being updated and created; therefore, available options are subject to change.