- $100 will allow us to print up domestic violence brochures in a new language. Our brochures are unique, often the first publication to serve these populations in that language, so it can have a huge impact.
- $200 will allow us to pay for phone charges and postal charges for one of our state hotlines and court-advocacy programs for one month. This program helps victims of domestic violence avoid being further victimized by their abusers in the legal system, and helps protect them and their families.
- $300 will help us produce new brochures to address teen dating violence (a huge unaddressed problem), elderly partner/adult child abuse, and severe sibling abuse brochures.
- $1,000 will help pay for a training workshop for law enforcement, social service, legal, military, or shelter/crisis line personnel.
- $5,000 will help pay the salaries of our essential staff.
SAFE is on the front lines offering services to those who need it most; and by supporting us financially, you are directly reaching out a hand to those who are trying to escape violent and abusive relationships. Every bit counts! If you can afford to contribute $5 that will still make a significant difference for somebody.